At secondary level, the lives of the students are at a transitional and critical phase, so a strong and a comprehensive educational base is needed to encourage students and enhance their knowledge, skills and abilities.
PGS focuses on holistic education which extends beyond the classroom to embrace a wide range of extracurricular activities, excursions and nature trips which provide an all round development of a student. Students are prepared to express independently, to take decisions and to solve problems innovatively. They are also encouraged to participate regularly in indoor and outdoor activities pertaining to both scholastic and co-scholastic skill set.
Inside the classroom
- With a maximum of 30 students in a class, every child receives personal attention.
- A practical and project based learning which engages their senses.
- Regular visit to well equipped labs.
- Special exposure to the students to strengthen their communication skills.
- A broad range of subject areas are taught for holistic development of the child.
- Exposure to national and international issues through group discussions.
Outside the classroom
- Regular morning assemblies focusing on Yoga, meditation and prayers.
- Celebrations of cultural festivals and events of historical importance.
- Inter house and inter school competitions organized to cultivate the feeling of healthy competition.
- Interview sessions with eminent personalities through ‘Coffee at Pathfinder’.