Pathfinder’s 30 Book reading challenge is another goal to inculcate the habit of reading in children. It gives a target to every student to read thirty books each year. The initials steps taken by the school to ensure that 30 Books Challenge is a success are:
- A reading kit including 6 books, everyday dictionary and a reading log are provided to children.
- A separate period/time slot is allotted for the challenge.
- Books are divided month wise so a clear structure is available for students to follow.
- Every book read by the students is assessed and marked.
- An assessment of the ‘Book of the Month’ is conducted.
To encourage and motivate students to complete this challenge, awards and appreciation are awarded to students who complete it within stipulated time.